DNA PATERNITY TESTS
ANY LAB TEST NOW® offers a number of DNA tests to answer your specific questions.
TYPES OF DNA TESTS AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
- Legally-Admissible Paternity Test
- Informational Paternity Test
- Prenatal Paternity Test
- Infidelity DNA
- Genetic Predisposition DNA Test
TYPES OF PATERNITY TESTSWhat type of Paternity Test should you choose? It depends on why you need the test results. You want to know the answer. But ask yourself, what will you ultimately use the test results for? The types of DNA paternity tests available at our nationwide locations include:
- Legally Admissible Paternity Test — follows a strict chain-of-custody collection procedure
- Seeking or denying financial assistance, such as child support
- Seeking custody of a child or visitation
- Adding or removing the father’s name from the birth certificate or Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Adding a child to military benefits
- Seeking social security benefits
- Adoption proceedings
- Informational Paternity Test — For your peace of mind, though results cannot be used in court or for legal documentation
- DNA Add-Ons — add a mother, second child or an another potential father for a nominal fee
AT ANY LAB TEST NOW
- A DNA Test is accurately done right, the first time, by a professional.
- All tests are quick and easy; it only takes a few minutes.
- A sample from the mother is not needed, though is encouraged.
- You do not need a physician to interpret the results.
- There are several types DNA tests available including maternity, siblings and grandparent, ancestral, infidelity and genetic predisposition.
- Each sample is tested twice by the most accredited laboratory in the United States – so you can be confident in the results.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON YOUR LOCAL ANY LAB TEST NOW FOR
- A caring environment with a quick and easy collection process
- An empathetic medical assistant who will collect your DNA samples correctly the first time
- Fast, accurate results from an AABB-accredited DNA laboratory
- Results delivery your way, balanced with confidentially and discretion
- Other Family Reconstruction Tests
For more information on available DNA/Paternity tests, please review the list below.