LAB-BASED PROGRAMS FOR BUSINESSES
YOU’RE AN EMPLOYER. WHAT KEEPS YOU UP AT NIGHT?
- Minimizing risk and safety issues for the benefit of their employee and members of their community
- Improving productivity and company morale
- Reducing employee turnover and absenteeism
- Offering health and wellness benefits that keep employees happy and healthy
Your local ANY LAB TEST NOW® has a solution that’s right for your company. From a few employees to many, from basic background assessments to occupational exposure monitoring, we can help.
ANY LAB TEST NOW is dedicated to providing businesses with customer-focused, affordable lab-testing, drug screening, and background screening services. To save your company time and money, we offer mobile draw services and are open after normal business hours (including Saturdays). Time is money, and you can’t afford to have your employees and candidates sitting around a waiting area for hours for a test.
No wait — no appointment necessary — no hassle.
OUR EMPLOYER SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- Pre–employment and Random Drug Screening (Hair, Rapid Urine, Breath Alcohol, and More)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Vaccinations to Titers Testing for Proof of Immunization
- International Travel Health Programs
- Pre–employment, Random, Post-Incident and Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Collections in our Facility and Mobile On-Site Testing Available in Most Areas
- Standard and Custom Drug Testing Panels
- A Variety of Alternative Test Specimens, Each with a Different Detection Period
- Background Screening Services
- Ask about our Employee Discount Plan for their Health and Wellness
- Flu Shots and Biometric Screenings
WHY CHOOSE ANY LAB TEST NOW? THE BENEFITS ARE CLEAR.
- Convenient Locations within our Local Community and Nationwide
- Clean Facilities in an Environment You Don’t Mind Sending Your Employees To
- No Waiting and No Appointment Necessary
- Health and Wellness Discount Testing Programs So Your Employees can Afford to Proactively Take Charge of Their Health
- Affordable Testing Options
- Mobile Services
- Local and Nationwide Locations
- Drug Screening Program Verification Seal for Your Use
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING INITIATING A DRUG TESTING OR WELLNESS PROGRAM FOR YOUR BUSINESS, CONSIDER THE GAIN
- Reduce Hiring Costs
- Reduce Health Benefit Expenses, Insurance Premiums and Workman’s Comp Costs
- Minimize Risk and Improve Safety
- Reduce Employee Attrition and Improve Productivity
- Market Your Business as a “Certified Drug Free Workplace”
Medical review officers are available to review results and all drug screens are performed by certified and professional DOT collectors. Each specimen is sent to a SAMHSA certified laboratory. In addition, ANY LAB TEST NOW sends all non-negative quick screen tests to lab for confirmation.
For more information on any Employer Solutions tests and services, please contact your local ANY LAB TEST NOW location.
Please call your local ANY LAB TEST NOW location with any questions.
For more information on available Employer Solutions tests, please review the list below.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MORE COMMON DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTS ORDERED THROUGH ANY LAB TEST NOW?
We can test for numerous, commonly abused substances using different types of specimens depending on the needs of our customers and the detection periods they are interested in. Some of the most common tests are:
Blood Alcohol Level Test (Serum Ethanol)
The Blood Alcohol Level (Serum Ethanol) test is used to determine if a person has consumed ethanol and to measure the amount of ethanol present.
DOT Five (5) Panel Drug Test (Department of Transportation)
Contact your local ANY LAB TEST NOW location for information on the DOT Drug Test.
Drug Screen, Urine Test (5 or 10 Drug Panel)
This Urine Drug Test will determine the presence and value of 5 or 10 types of drugs in your urine based on the panel you select.
Ethyl Glucoronide (EtG) — Urine or Hair Specimen Test
EtG is a metabolite of consumed alcohol. It is slowly eliminated in the urine, so can be detected up to 80 hours in a urine test. EtG in hair can be detected for longer periods of time, with detection equaling 1/2” of hair for every 30 day period.
Hair Follicle Drug Screen — 5–Panel or 10–Panel
The Hair 5–Panel or 10–Panel Drug Screens use the only drug testing methods available that will determine a drug usage history of up to 90–days. Compared to urine drug testing, hair testing is generally more accurate and because of its longer detection window, provides a lot more ‘positives.’ While some drug metabolites are not detectable in urine after 2–7 days (depending upon the drug and level of use) they remain embedded in the shaft of hair for much longer periods of time.
Heavy Metal Panel
Metals are natural elements from our Earth but are extremely toxic (even in low concentrations) and can have damaging effects on your body (especially your lungs and kidneys). You can be exposed to certain types of metals from the air, household products, contaminated foods and drinks, and possibly at your place of employment (manufacturing facilities) or at home.
Occupational Exposure Tests
Heavy metals are natural element, but can be extremely toxic, even in low concentrations. Many employers that work in certain industries perform baseline testing, as well as monitoring of certain heavy metals and other toxic substances, such as: Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium (Hexavalent Chromium or Chromium–6), Benzene, Phenol and many more.
Synthetic Cannabinoid Detection (K2, Spice, Serenity, Black Majic and many others)
The synthetic drug compounds, including JWH-018 and JWH-073, found in K2 and similar herbal incense products act on the same receptors in the brain as natural marijuana, yet have opposite symptoms such as aggressiveness, irritability and a fast heart rate. It is potentially more dangerous, with several adverse side effects. Most importantly, these compounds are not detected in a standard drug test.