TEEN DRUG TESTING
CONSIDER ANY LAB TEST NOW’S TRUST, BUT VERIFY RANDOM TEEN DRUG TESTING PROGRAMTeen drug use is on the rise. Legalization of marijuana in some states and the easy access to prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications is compounding the problem. In fact, today, more teens smoke marijuana than tobacco. Testing your teen for drug use is one of the most difficult decisions a parent can make. A parent’s biggest concern is that they will violate the trusting relationship they have with their child.
Do you look at their report cards and attend parent-teacher conferences, or just trust that they’re getting all “A’s”?
Do you check that they’re home by curfew, or just take their word for it?
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRUST BUT VERIFY PROGRAMTo learn more about our Trust But Verify Program, visit your local ANY LAB TEST NOW®. Our Trust But Verify Program brochure contains information for parents, such as a list of common drugs of abuse, signs and symptoms of drug use and recommendations on what you can do as a parent. Also, give us a call. We are ready to help you with one of our teen drug testing options, including:
- Rapid drug screens, when you need to know now
- Lab–tested drug screens and confirmations of drug screens for your assurance
- A variety of drug testing options, from marijuana to street drugs and prescription medications
- Depending on the time period you suspect, drug tests for different detection period are available
- Additional tests are available for
- Unknown substances suspected of being drugs
- DXM abuse